Sunday, June 20, 2010

They cant all be winners...


I am soooooooo NOT happy with this.
I wasnt going to post it because its such a disappointment to me, but then i figured, this is a time line of my journey. So even though I think its horrible I feel that I'll share my mistakes, because after all Im just human.
So heres what happened, in transit the stencil got crushed under a seat in my car, and with all the fine detail it bent so I had to lean against the wall/stencil while puting it up to try to keep it flat. I ended up painting my left forearm black. The swirls would have came out better but Im going to blame the fact I was in a very very dark alley painting this. There have been A LOT of cops out lately, and my itch to paint is too great. (this piece took me so long to finish, and then when I get it up, it doesnt even meet my expectations)

Someone get me a flashlight...

No comments:

Post a Comment